Powering your home in the event of an emergency can be daunting. Here’s where the Kohler 14000 Watt Generator helps out.
You may not have the generator you need, not to mention the cords, batteries, fuel supply, and alternative lighting you’d need for extended emergencies.
Our 14000-Watt Home Generator with 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch is the perfect pairing for most homes or businesses. Weighing almost 400 lbs., this generator is compact enough to put in most garages. A battery bank ensures you don’t sit powerless with idle hands when disaster strikes. A unique feature we offer is a 16-circuit automatic transfer switch that helps keep all of your precious essentials powered up without needing user intervention.
Kohler 14RESAL 14000-Watt Air-Cooled Standby Generator with 100 Amp/16-Circuit Automatic Transfer Switch
Kohler 14000 watt generator features:
- 14000-watt air-cooled home generator automatically starts up when the power goes out
- Includes 100 amp, 16-circuit, indoor, automatic transfer switch (carb compliant)
- Fast response power to your home in 10 seconds; premium power quality; quiet operation
- 100% corrosion-proof enclosure offers protection from even the harshest seaside conditions
- Measures 48 by 26.2 by 29 inches; 5-year/2000-hour limited warranty Battery type needed – Group 51
- If reliability is the number one feature you want in a home generator, then you need a KOHLER home generator. Leading the industry with extraordinary reliability and performance, a KOHLER home generator protects your home, family, and lifestyle from the impact of extended power outages. Whether you’re home or away, your KOHLER generator
The 14000 Watt Standby Generator Transfer Switch family puts greater control in your hands. Automatically switches your generator to power your home during a power outage. Restores power from utility automatically, if available.
Let’s face it, when the power (and air conditioning) goes out, your home comfort is affected. Without a standby generator, you are stuck in the dark with no air conditioning.
If you’re looking for a generator that can handle your family’s power demands, look no further than the Kohler 14,000-Watt standby generator with an automatic transfer switch. Kilowatts, amps, pre-sets… this generator does it all. We’re talking about a generator that can power your entire house, not just a few lights or a small refrigerator.
The most powerful microgenerator in the 14-000 series is capable of starting and running household appliances such as central air conditioning, heating, large fans, and most kitchen appliances at the same time. It provides up to 14,000 Starting Watts and 11,500 Running Watts.
The Kohler 14,000 Watt generator is ready for when the power goes out. Whether you need to power your whole house at once or just put in enough energy to keep your family comfortable while you figure out a plan, this generator is easy to install and use. At the same time, no other generator in this class can operate distribution panels and electrical equipment that require up to 13,500 watts!
Keep your sump pump and vital systems running through a storm with this generator that provides emergency power.
KOHLER generators have outstanding motor starting power, response time, power quality, and warranty. KOHLER introduced the industry’s first corrosion-proof enclosure for style and protection from the harshest conditions. Kohler 14000 watt generator is so advanced, it was named one of Green Builder’s Hot 50 Products and an Architectural Top Pick. And with 90 years of innovation in the generator industry, KOHLER generators are trusted by hospitals, airports, and weather services for their backup power needs and were rated as the highest quality brand of home generators by a Builder magazine independent brand study. Why accept anything less for your home and family.