Sportsman gen4000df generator is extraordinary for running the RV while out and about, or for keeping fundamental appliances going during a blackout. The Sportsman 4,000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator has the force and adaptability to deal with the undertaking. This generator burns either unleaded gas or propane gas, so you can utilize whichever fuel is all the more effectively accessible or moderate right now. With the Sportsman gen4000df Dual Fuel Generator, you get the dependable, clean consuming benefit of propane gas, in addition to the natural and simple to discover advantages of unleaded gas.
With 4,000 top watts and 3,500 appraised watts, the Sportsman gen4000df Dual Fuel Generator is a generator that can deal with the necessities of most workers for hire, mortgage holders, and sporting exercises. Outfitted with four 120-Volt outlets, a solitary 120-Volt RV outlet, and a 12-Volt DC source for battery charging, this generator can deal with nearly all that you need for setting up camp or closely following.
With a half power, the Sportsman 4,000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator can run for 10-hours on a full tank of gas (3.9 Gal.) and 12-hours with an entire 20 lbs. LP chamber (the normal gas barbecue type, excluded). A 5 ft. propane fuel hose with a controller is incorporated for your additional comfort. The 7 HP motor is shockingly peaceful; it runs at under 69 Db. The Sportsman 4,000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator is great for any individual who needs moderate, adaptable, and versatile force. Tragically, this model can’t be changed over to work with flammable gas.
Sportsman 4000-watt dual fuel generator details:
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, 2-year emissions
- 3.6 gallon fuel tank; gasoline-run time 10 hours @ 50% load; LP run time 12 hours @ 50% load
- 4,000 surge watts and 3,500 rated running watts can run most household appliances and power tools
- 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-12V DC outlet, regulator hose kit included with a portable generator
- 7 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- 7.0 HP engine, 3,600 RPM, 4-stroke, 212 cc, air-cooled, recoil start, OHV engine
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, engine shut off switch, circuit breaker
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shutoff, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker included portable generator
- Comes with DC connector wires for charging 12-Volt automotive-type batteries, a spark plug wrench, a funnel for adding oil, and a 5 ft. regulator hose kit
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- EPA approved, non-CARB compliant/not for sale in California
- The generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas as a fuel source (propane tank not included)
- Great for use while camping, tailgating, or on the job site
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- High altitude use: this portable generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- Oil capacity: 20 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- A portable generator can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners, and recreational activities
- Sportsman gen4000df portable generator offers recoil start, 120 V operation, Decibel rating< 69 db
- Propane tank not included, surge/running watts may be reduced 10% when using propane
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
- Surge watts / running watts may be reduced by 10% when using propane fuel vs using gasoline
Keep your home running during blackouts with the Sportsman Series 3500-Watt/4,000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator. Ideal for mortgage holders, workers for hire, and sporting exercises, it burns either unleaded fuel or propane for accommodation. With four 120-Volt outlets, a 120-Volt RV outlet, and a 12-Volt DC source for battery charging, Sportsman gen4000df generator is great for setting up camp or closely following.
This dependable generator can run for 10 hours on a full tank of fuel and 12 hours with an entire 20 lb. LP chamber. The 7 HP motor runs at under 69 dB, so it’s tranquil enough not to be an aggravation. Incorporates a 5 ft. propane fuel hose with a controller.
In-depth Sportsman 4000w dual-fuel generator manual is included in the package. You can find the PDF here.
Sportsman gen4000df generator specifications
|Product Weight||90 lb.|
|Product Length||24.5 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, 2 Year Emission|
|Amperage||8 Amp DC|
|Decibel Rating||69 dB|
|Duty||4,000 peak surge watts and 3,500 rated running watts|
|Engine Displacement||212 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.6 gal.|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Gasoline|
|Number of Circuits||2|
|Outlet Receptacles||4 – 120 V 1 – 120 V RV Ready, 1 – 12 V DC|
|Power Type||Propane, Gas, Dual Fuel|
|Product Height||16.5 in.|
|Product Width||17 in.|
|Running Watts||3,500 W|
|Run Time at 50% Load||10 hr. @ 50 Pct. load, LP run time 12 hr. @ 50 Pct. load|
|Run Time at Full Load||4 hr. @ full load, LP run time 5 hr. @ full load|
|Special Feature(s)||RV-ready, runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel|
|Starting Watts||4000 W|
|Surge Watts||4,000 W|
|Product Type||Portable Generator|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Sportsman GEN4000DF|
Are sportsman generators any good?
Athlete Generators are well-known and reasonable versatile generators for the most part selling for part of the cost of more costly gens. They offer generally excellent quality and execution and are ideally suited for building destinations or as the crisis home reinforcement power supplies.
How long will a Sportsman 4000 generator last?
With a 50 percent load, the Sportsman 4,000 watt dual fuel generator can run for 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline (3.6 gallons) and 12 hours with a full 20 lbs. LP cylinder (the common gas grill type, not included). A 5 Ft. propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience.
How loud is a Sportsman 4000 generator?
With respect to weight, the Sportsman GEN4000DF just tips the scales at 90 pounds, which implies it’s one of the lighter generators in the 4000 evaluated wattage range. Since this generator emanates clamor as low as 69 dBA, it very well may be considered to have a beautiful normal expected commotion rating for a gadget of its force.